UDC Serves Communities, Workers and Employers Through Educational Opportunities
Everyone on our campus is committed to education in its many forms and many uses. That includes programs at UDC for:
Students interested in workforce development or continuing education should visit the Community College website to review these programs’ admissions and enrollment policies and process. Other non-degree seeking students should continue below.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
If the following criteria are true for you, then you are in the right place and can apply to UDC as a non-degree student:
- You want take Associate or Bachelor’s degree level courses at UDC, or you want to apply to one of UDC’s professional development programs.
- You are not seeking an Associate or Bachelor’s degree from UDC.
- You are not seeking financial aid from UDC.
- You are not on an F-1 visa.
If these guidelines for non-degree seeking students do not apply to you, please review the guidelines for transfer students, re-admit students, graduate students or international students.
Required steps for Admission
- Complete and submit the for UG Non-Matric & Non-Degree. Use of this online application is appropriate for classes at the Community College and the Van Ness Campus.
- Provide a non-refundable $35 application fee. Failure to provide the application fee or appropriate waiver may delay processing of your application. (Your fee or waiver is good for one year only)
- Proof of for tuition discount consideration as either a DC or Metro resident. Please review the updated residency policy for eligibility and accepted documents for proof.
- Non-Degree applicants are not eligible for Financial Aid.
Take the Next Step, Today!
Use this step-by-step admissions guide to learn more about UDC’s admissions standards and application requirements for non-degree seeking students.